Allied Legal has the ability to assist with all contractual requirements (business contracts). We are able to review existing contracts to provide you with an overview of your rights and obligations. Allied Legal is also able to assist with the preparation and negotiation of new contractual arrangements.
Commercial contracts underpin every business. Our commercial lawyers understand Australian contract laws and have sound experience across many different industries. Our commercial lawyers will ensure that your interests are always protected and your business contracts are covered. Our focus is providing advice that is pragmatic and commercially focussed. We take the time to learn what is important to your business, and your business goals. It is through building this understanding and working in partnership with you that we can help you and your business realise your commercial goals. We’ll endeavour to ensure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future.
Whether operate solely in Melbourne, Australia or across national borders, we are well placed to assist you for any kind of business contracts service.
We recognise how important certainty of costs and value is for our clients and will always seek to agree fixed pricing for the work we undertake.
Contractual issues we are able to assist with include:
- Agency agreements.
- Bonds, guarantees and warranties.
- Business collaboration agreements.
- Business sale agreements (share sale agreements and asset sale agreements).
- Commercial Leasing.
- Company constitutions.
- Company incorporation and secretarial matters.
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Construction and engineering agreements (main and sub-contracts).
- Consultancy agreements.
- Contractor agreements.
- Credit agreements.
- Cross-border trading.
- Data privacy.
- Distribution agreements.
- Employment agreements
- Facilities management agreements.
- Franchise agreements (if you’re looking to buy into a franchise our commercial lawyers can help you review and negotiate the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the material issues).
- Healthcare agreements (clinical trial agreements, equipment supply contracts and research and development agreements).
- Hire agreements.
- Information technology agreements (data privacy, eCommerce, procurement of hardware and software, public key infrastructure, software licensing and maintenance, systems integration, website design and hosting).
- Joint venture agreements.
- Leasing agreements (our Melbourne commercial lawyers can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property).
- Licence agreements.
- Life insurance.
- Loan agreements.
- Marketing agreements.
- Merchandising and sponsorship agreements.
- Outsourcing agreements.
- Partnering agreements.
- Partnership agreements.
- Policy advice.
- Professional services contracts.
- Research and development agreements.
- Service agreements.
- Shareholders agreements.
- Supply agreements.
- Tender advice.